We’re thrilled to announce the Huntsman’s Hollow, a brand new village in the Ravenwood Castle realm!
The Huntsman’s Hollow is under construction, and will be open for business by May 1st, 2014. The village will feature five brand new cabins, with private screened porches, kitchenettes, sleeping lofts and beautiful wooden interiors. Each cabin will sleep up to six people, with a Queen sized bed, a futon for two, and sleeping space for two in the loft.
By popular demand we also plan to create a fire pit area in the Hollow. The Hollow will be open year round, so the fire pit will come in handy on those gorgeous autumn Hocking Hills nights! We also plan to improve the trails between the castle proper and the Hollow.
Keep an eye on our website, we’ll be adding the Huntsman’s Hollow as soon as images are available, and the cabins will be ready to rent in the next few months!
Fairy Tale Farewell
Those of you familiar with the Ravenwood realm may be wondering where exactly the Huntsman’s Hollow will be. The Hollow will be at the foot of the hill, where the Fairy Tale Village is currently located.
The Fairy Tale Village has served Ravenwood Castle well for quite some time, and many of our guests have fond memories of their visits to these cabins. We believe that the Huntsman’s Hollow will provide an even more enjoyable visit, and hope you’ll agree!
We bid the Fairy Tale Village and Cabins a fond farewell, and wish them a happy retirement!
Win A Free Stay At Ravenwood Castle!
Are you creative? Would you like to win a free two night stay at Ravenwood Castle? Then put that creativity to use! We’ve named four of the five cabins in the Huntsman’s Hollow, but we’re leaving the last for you!
The cabin names so far are:
- The Trapper’s Cabin
- The Fisher’s Cabin
- The Forester’s Cabin
- The Fletcher’s Cabin
Come up with your best name for the remaining cabin – be sure it fits in with the Huntsman’s Hollow theme – and send it to us in an email. We’ll pick the best, and the person who submitted it will win a two night stay in the cabin they named! If multiple people submit the winning name, we will randomly draw a winner from those who suggested it.
Contest Details and Conditions
- Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Huntsman’s Hollow” in the title.
- Put your name suggestion in the body of the email. Limit to two suggested names per person please!
- The winner will receive a certificate for a two night stay in the cabin they named.
- You must be subscribed to our blog (http://www.ravenwoodcastle.com/quoth-the-raven/) to win.
- Submissions must be in by the end of the day January 31st to be considered.
- Certificate not valid on holidays or for ticketed events.
- Winner responsible for providing own transportation to and from Ravenwood Castle.
- Certificate has no monetary value.