In the Activity Spotlight we highlight some of the many great activities available within a short drive of Ravenwood Castle. This week’s Activity Spotlight is written by Pam Reed.
Are you looking for an opportunity to spend some time and reconnect with your loved one? Look no further than Ravenwood Castle! We have a lot to offer the couple looking to spend some quality time together and unplug from the hassles of everyday life.
We have twenty one accommodations to choose from, all of which are romantic in their own way, but the most popular for a romantic getaway are:
Want to make your stay even more romantic? Let us help set the mood with one of our romantic offerings:
- Romance Package. Upon arrival you will find artfully arranged candles and rose petals adorning your room.
- Wine and Cheese Plate. Your choice of white or red wine with a plate of assorted cheeses, crackers and fruit.
- Fresh Flowers. A fresh bouquet of seasonal flowers or roses awaits you in your suite.
- Couples Massage. Experience a couples massage in the privacy of your own accommodation.
- Box of Chocolates. Enjoy an assortment of fine chocolates.
After you are settled into your room or cabin, head on out to enjoy our two miles of onsite hiking trails or take a scenic drive to one of the many nearby state parks. The Hocking Hills area offers plenty of attractions and activities to enjoy while on your romantic retreat.
After a day of exploring the Hocking Hills, be sure to head down to the lower level of the Castle and enjoy a craft beer or glass of wine in the Raven’s Roost Pub. You can partake of your beverage of choice by the fire in the Pub or outside on our lovely patio while enjoying a beautiful view of the woods.
No matter how you choose to spend your stay, by the end of your visit you are sure to feel more relaxed and re-connected with your loved one.